Winter may bring hot cocoa, mistletoe, warm blankets, and New Year’s champagne. But it’s hard to enjoy any of those things if winter weather has knocked out your heat and electricity! A generator is an essential home investment for winter, and Honeywell generators are both the most advanced and most cost-effective. That’s why the Triad’s heating pros at Aspire Heating, Cooling & Electrical recommend them for your home.
Why a Generator is a Winter Must-Have
- Don’t let a storm put your family in danger by cutting off communication. Your generator will allow you to keep your phones charged to call for help or check in with loved ones.
- According to government food safety standards, just two hours of power loss can spoil perishable refrigerated food. After four hours without power, all refrigerated food is potentially hazardous. Don’t let your holiday feast go to waste because your power went out!
- Your food needs to stay cold, but your family needs to stay warm! Don’t rely on outdated and unsafe kerosene heaters or get stuck shivering under blankets. A Honeywell generator will keep you toasty when you need it most.
- Extremely low temperatures can also seriously damage your plumbing. Your Honeywell generator can help maintain a constant temperature for your pipes and prevent freezing damage.
Honeywell Generators — Smarter and Better
Honeywell has been a leader in home heating for decades, and their new generators are a cut above what’s come before. They require less maintenance, but simultaneously give customers unprecedented knowledge and control over their operation.
- Honeywell’s new class of smart generators can automatically turn on when they sense interruptions in the power grid. There’s no need to even go outside!
- You won’t need to remember to refuel your generator. These advanced models powered by natural gas or liquid propane don’t require refueling, so they’re always ready to go.
- One feature of Honeywell generators is monitoring remotely via smartphone app. There are also service reminders and checking your generator’s readiness prior to storms.
Aspire to Better Heating
Aspire Heating, Cooling and Electrical is the Triad’s premier HVAC service professionals. Our customers know that our formula for success is simple: do the job right, the first time, for a fair price. That’s why we’re the choice of homeowners across the Winston-Salem, Clemmons, and Bermuda Run area. Are you ready to see what Honeywell generators can do for your winter readiness? Call us at 336-936-9111 or use our secure contact form.