When your air conditioner is on the fritz, the situation can get dangerous in a hurry. Aspire Heating & Cooling can help. We repair and replace both residential and commercial HVAC units. Here in North Carolina, the days are already nearing triple digits. So, when you need air conditioner repair near me in a hurry, give us a call.
Should You Replace Your Air Conditioner?
One of the most common questions we get is whether a customer should repair or replace an HVAC unit. The answer depends on several factors. However, the Aspire Heating & Cooling team will never recommend replacing your unit if repairing makes more sense. Unlike some companies, our goal is to make the best recommendation for your budget. Yes, even if that means we repair your old unit instead of selling you a new one. We want you to be comfortable in your home year-round. That means both your heating and cooling systems should be in perfect working order at all times.
Typically, you should replace your air conditioner if any of the following apply to you:
- The repair will cost more than the replacement
- Your air quality is severely compromised
- Any repair we do is a Band-Aid on a much bigger problem
In short, our service technicians recommend replacement when your health is at risk, or it makes sense financially. Otherwise, we’ll repair your unit instead and provide options for ongoing maintenance service. The Aspire Heating & Cooling team can diagnose problems including leaks, frequent cycling, long run times and more. Many customers also find that our repairs help lower their energy bills. Learn more about our air conditioner repair services here.
What If You Need a New Unit?
If you do need a new HVAC unit, our certified technicians can walk you through your installation options. When you work with us, you’ll receive a 10-year parts and labor warranty. In addition, we provide a lifetime craftsmanship guarantee.
Speaking of guarantees, we also want to make sure you receive the best price. We match competitors’ prices. Additionally, we provide access to financing options. So, if you want to replace your HVAC unit but are worried about the budget, our financing team can help.
Choosing the Best Company for Air Conditioner Repair Near Me
At the end of the day, we know you have options. Why should you choose Aspire Heating & Cooling for your HVAC service needs? Here are just a few reasons:
- Our technicians are NATE-certified, and we stand behind their maintenance and repair work.
- We can show you customer testimonials and a portfolio of our work (including experience repairing large commercial units).
- You never have to worry about surprise fees, since our service pricing is transparent and upfront.
- In addition to repair, we also provide maintenance plans to keep your unit operational year-round. This is he best way to catch small issues before they become major problems.
- Customer service is extremely important to us; we’re not happy until you’re happy.
And of course, we can repair your unit quickly. Don’t let your home or business suffer through a dangerous situation in the summer heat. We’ll help you keep cool with a speedy repair job or replacement. Learn more about why you should work with us here.
If you’re ready to talk to a member of our service team, contact us today by filling out this form. We’ll provide a no-strings-attached free consultation for air conditioner repair near me in North Carolina.
Today, give us a call at 336-936-9111.