With cold weather on the way, now is the time to start thinking about your furnace. If you’re researching heating and cooling companies near me in North Carolina, consider hiring Aspire Heating & Cooling. We take pride in the quality of our work and our customer service. Our team handles both air conditioning units and furnaces. Whether you need a repair, maintenance or a new system installation, we can handle the job. We’ll help you ensure that you’re ready for whatever the upcoming winter months may bring.
Why is Early Furnace Service Important?
You might at first think, “If it’s not broke, don’t fix it.” However, if you aren’t scheduling furnace service regularly, you could face big problems during freezing temperatures. Right now is the perfect time to make an appointment with our service team. Even if you are still using your air conditioning unit, it is time to start thinking about heating. By servicing your furnace early in the season, before the temperature changes drastically, your winter will be stress-free. Here are some common issues we catch during our service appointments:
- Dirty filters that need replacement for optimal air quality
- Holes in your ductwork caused by critters
- Rust or dirt build-up on internal parts, which can cause inefficiency
- Worn parts that will need to be replaced before the stress of freezing temperatures
- Carbon monoxide leaks, which can be deadly (we recommend having a detector in your home as well as regular service)
Small problems are not a big deal if you repair your furnace now. However, these small problems can add up, causing a catastrophic failure. If we have to make any repairs or even replace your furnace, it is better to do it now.
Is It Time for a New HVAC System?
For homeowners, new furnace installation doesn’t have to be difficult or stressful. When you work with our team, you know you’re going to get quality products at a fair price. Regular duct cleaning and furnace service can extend the life of your HVAC unit. That said, all units do eventually need replacement.
The good news is that getting a new HVAC system has several benefits:
- You’ll likely see an improvement in indoor air quality with a new HVAC unit. Older units can have mold or mildew. Additionally, today’s new units do a better job at filtering the air.
- Most new units are significantly quieter than older units. Of course, this does depend on the specific furnace you choose. Our technicians will walk you through the options.
- With a new unit, you may see a decrease in your energy bill. This also means your new HVAC system will be better for the environment.
- A new HVAC unit can increase the value of your home if you are hoping to sell soon. Buyers love to know that they won’t need to replace the unit anytime soon.
Our licensed technicians have extensive experience with both traditional furnaces and units that do both air conditioning and heating. In addition, we can also install ductless units. With a ductless HVAC system, you can easily control the air conditioning and heating in specific rooms of your home.
Finding the Best Heating and Cooling Companies Near Me
If you’ve been researching heating and cooling companies near me in North Carolina, you know there are many options. What makes us the best?
First, we employ a team of NATE-certified technicians who have experience servicing, repairing, and installing units. Your air conditioning and heating needs are important to us. So, we do not contract out to other contractors like some HVAC companies. To us, you are an important customer, not just a dollar sign. Learn more about our heating and air conditioning team here.
Next, we have a 100% guarantee. We stand behind our work, and if you have any problems at all, we’ll work with you to fix them. If you need a new furnace, we’ll install the same type of unit we would install in our own home. No cutting corners by installing a cheap furnace that will break down in a few years. We’re a Trane Factory Authorized Dealer, and happy to help you choose a quality unit.
Finally, you don’t have to take our word for it that we are the best. Our reviews speak for themselves. Click here to read real customer reviews, like this one:
“…I’m a hard person to please, let alone take the time to write a review. In short, these folks earn their money and want to please their customer. These days, that’s rare, and they deserve all the business that comes their way. Highly Recommend.”
– Joseph Hannabach
For a free consultation, click here to contact us now. Or, give us a call at 336-936-9111.