As spring turns to summer, you may find yourself needing to use your air conditioner unit for the first time. So, you start it up… and nothing happens. Or you smell a weird odor. Maybe you even hear strange noises or notice a higher energy bill. If you need to find AC repair near me in North Carolina, we can help. Here at Aspire Heating & Cooling, our service technicians can diagnose a number of common air conditioner problems. But can we fix your unit? Or, do you need a complete system replacement? Here’s what you can expect when you hire us.
First, We Diagnose the Problem with Intent to Repair
While some HVAC companies jump right to recommending that you replace a unit, our intention is to repair when possible. After all, system repair is going to be less expensive for you. Our goal is always to do what is best for your home and budget. Learn more about our air conditioner repair service options here.
When we diagnose the problem, we look for simple fixes first. However, keep in mind that air conditioner and heating systems are complicated. Sometimes, multiple components break at once, creating a chain reaction. This is especially common in older units or systems that provide both heating and cooling.
Repair costs vary depending on the exact problem. We fix all makes and models, including heat pumps and ductless units. Our licensed, NATE-certified technicians show up on time, every time, so we can diagnose the problems as quickly as possible. Contact us for a full price breakdown and consultation.
When Repairs Aren’t the Best Option, We’ll Help Replace Your Unit
Sometimes, repairing your air conditioner just isn’t the best choice. If the cost of the repair will be close to the cost of the new unit, we’ll walk you through your options. Additionally, we recommend replacement over repair if we suspect that your unit will need additional repairs in the near future. In short, we will never recommend a repair that is a band-aid on a bigger problem. We only recommend repair if it makes the most sense.
If it is time to replace your unit, we provide upfront pricing with no hidden costs. Our new units come with a 10-year parts and labor warranty. In addition, we have a price-match guarantee and low monthly payments, if you want to finance your new unit. We have several AC unit options, including efficient systems that help lower your energy bill.
Keep in mind that even if repair is possible, we are happy to speak to you about replacement. By replacing your AC unit, you can increase your indoor air quality. This has a number of benefits, including:
- Relief from allergies
- Elimination of air pollutants
- Reduction in pet dander
- Decrease in risk of mold
For either your existing or a new unit, we have several service plans available. With regular maintenance, you’ll prevent problems in the future. Preventative services also help to keep your energy bill low. Because we know that specific needs vary, we have service plans to fit every budget.
Finding High-Quality AC Repair Near Me
With so many HVAC service technician options, why should you work with our team?
- We provide you with a comprehensive assessment, so you know all of your options. Our goal is to allow you to make the best choice for your budget.
- All pricing is upfront. We believe that you should know exactly what you’re paying and what warranties you receive.
- We’re a local, veteran-owned company. If you’re looking for AC repair near me, the bigger national brands can help, but they aren’t a part of this community. We live and work here in North Carolina, which means you’re our neighbor.
- Our customer service is second to none. After all, you deserve fast turnaround times and courteous technicians.
- Furthermore, our technicians are certified, so you don’t have to wonder if they are completing work correctly. The Aspire heating and cooling team has years of training and experience
When you are ready, we would love to give you a free consultation. Contact us today by filling out this form to begin. Or, give us a call at 336-281-0047.