At Aspire Heating & Cooling, we love to help our customers save money. Did you know that with proper HVAC service Kernersville NC residents can spend less on heating and cooling? As we head into summer, avoid paying high energy bills using our tips. These tips work for both residential and commercial HVAC units.
Regular Maintenance is the Key to Preventing High AC Repair Bills
The last thing you want during the dog days of summer is for your air conditioning to go out. Here in North Carolina, proper cooling keeps your family and business safe, healthy (and happy, of course). However, every year many people experience the stress of a broken HVAC unit. Unfortunately, this is often preventable with regular maintenance. Of course, a certified professional should handle all AC maintenance.
The Aspire Heating & Cooling team is ready to help you with all your maintenance needs. With our affordable maintenance plans, you can choose the frequency of service that makes sense for your unit. In addition to preventing large repair bills, here are a few other benefits to regular service:
- You’ll see an improvement in air quality.
- Preventative maintenance keeps your unit as quiet as possible.
- Many customers see more consistent temperatures after maintenance.
- We’ll ensure that you meet warranty requirements.
- With regular care, you’ll extend the life of the AC unit.
You can learn more about our plans and the benefits of preventative maintenance by clicking here.
What Some HVAC Service Kernersville NC Companies Won’t Tell You About Saving Money!
Some companies out there will immediately recommend replacing your HVAC unit when something goes wrong. However, we believe that if repair is the right option, we have a duty to tell our customer. Yes, even though our bill would be bigger if we recommended replacement!
Sometimes, air conditioning repairs are actually quite simple and could save you a lot of money. Our professional technicians can diagnose and fix the following issues:
- Water leaks
- Long run times
- Frequent cycling
- Weird sounds or smells
- High energy bills
- Lack of cold air
We provide upfront pricing. So, you always know exactly how much you’ll pay if you hire us. When you work with us, you never get a surprise bill at the end of a job.
Sometimes, our trained technicians recommend replacing your air conditioning unit. They make this recommendation in two cases:
- When the repairs are going to cost more than replacement
- If our technicians believe the repairs won’t prevent large problems in the future
In other words, we recommend replacing your unit if it doesn’t make financial sense to repair it. If you need a new unit, we can install a new Trane-brand system. These units come with a full 10-year warranty on parts and labor. Additionally, our NATE-certified technicians will guide you through the process of choosing a new unit. With our help, you’ll find the right product for your home’s size and cooling needs. We can even help you find HVAC financing for a new unit.
Myths about Lowering Your AC Costs
Not everything people say about keeping your cooling costs low is true. When in doubt, talk to one of our professional technicians. Here are some of the most common myths we’ve heard:
- “Always have your ducts completely cleaned to keep your costs low.” The truth? While some people can benefit from duct cleaning, this isn’t 100% necessary for everyone (at least, not every year.) If you book us to service your unit, we’ll check to ensure your ducts are in good condition. The EPA hasa great article about duct cleaning here.
- “Older units need to be replaced to be energy-efficient.” This is sometimes true. However, it really depends on the unit. If you have an older unit, we can talk to you about upgrading and the energy savings you can expect.
- “Annual service is just a waste of money.” This couldn’t be further from the truth! In fact, depending on the size of your unit, you may want preventative maintenance more than once a year. We have many HVAC service Kernersville NC customers in our portfolio who know the importance of regular maintenance.
- “If my AC goes out, my insurance will cover it.” Maybe. While your insurance may cover your HVAC system in certain cases, in most instances it will not. Even in those situations, insurance plans don’t always cover break-downs, if you didn’t properly maintain the unit. Also, you may void a warranty if you neglect your unit, especially with commercial AC systems. Learn more about our commercial services here.
This article has more great tips about saving money on your energy bill, including things you can do yourself. Or, contact us today to talk to a professional technician about your HVAC needs. We serve the entire Winston-Salem area, including Advance, Clemmons, Lewisville and more. Call our Advance office at 336-936-9111.